26 Nov Beerbliotek is looking for a Sales Manager
Beerbliotek is a fast paced brewery in the cultural heart of Gothenburg.
We challenge ourselves to make the best beer we can make! Be better brewers, better colleagues and better people everyday. Our goal is to help make the Swedish craft beer culture one of the most exciting in Europe.
Can you describe yourself as
- A strong leader with a focus on team development
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Fluent in both English and Swedish
- Having relevant industry experience
- Outgoing and friendly
- Interested in travelling and in other cultures
What Beerbliotek needs
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our family. We are looking for a self motivated, energetic and talented leader to help build our sales team and take it to the next level. Initially you will work in all areas including HoReCa, export and key account sales with a long term goal of developing your own sales team. You will be responsible for supervising, and organising a successful and results orientated sales team. You will set targets, oversee sales and marketing plans, and coordinate with our management team to develop a successful growth strategy for our key accounts and markets. You will have a hands-on approach and will focus on developing our export markets and key accounts while at the same time leading our sales team to achieve the best results.
What you will be doing
- Implementing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expenses across all the Beerbliotek brands
- Growing existing sales volumes by leveraging impactful long-term relationships with key stakeholders to identify opportunities
- Developing ongoing training and support with your sales team according to individual strengths
- Coordinating with our marketing team to create an effective product and brand strategy for each market segment
Driving sales and exceeding stated targets and goals
What we offer
We can offer a high paced, results oriented, fun work environment with the opportunity to grow and advance within the company.
We offer the opportunity for all our employees to be an integral part in shaping the direction of our company. We welcome creative input and place a high priority on achieving both individual and team goals. We offer the opportunity for travel and to develop relationships in the craft beer industry all over the world…and business cards.
Salary is negotiable.
What to do
Send us your CV to email@example.com with a brief cover letter describing yourself and how you think you would fit in to our team.