07 May All In Beer Festival – 4-5 November 2016
For the third year in a row we’ll be attending the All In Beer Festival, arranged by our friends at All In Brewing. We’ll be bringing our regular beers, along with some new beers never before launched. Then we’ll also be bringing some beer from our Sour Brewery just for kicks. Hope we see you there.
For more information on the festival and getting hold of your tickets, have a look at their website.
Beers for the Festival
Friday Session One
- Eternal Dankness – DIPA – 9,5% – The second batch of this Imperial IPA.
- Sabotage – BIPA – 6,6% – Collaboration with O|O Brewing.
Saturday Session One
- Bobek Citra Peach – Fruit Pale Ale – 5,5% – A version of our best selling American Pale Ale Bobek Citra.
- Don’t Touch Me ‘cause I’m Eclectic – Strawberry, Raspberry and Lactose Sour Ale – 6,0% – The second sour released from our Sockerbruket Sour Brewery.
Saturday Session Two
- Hey You In The Bushes! – Brett IPA – 6,4% – The third sour released from our Sockerbruket Sour Brewery.
- Mocha Latte Stout – Stout – 8% – Batch number two of this delicious Stout. Available at Systembolaget from the first of December.